Colorado Probate | Inheritance Advances in Colorado
If you’re an heir set to receive an inheritance from a loved one, you may hear warnings about probate court and the legal process necessary to get your money. This process can take several months or more and cause frustration during an already difficult time.
With Inheritance Funding, you can pocket your inheritance money without the extended wait. We help you access a portion of your inheritance right away so you can use it when you need it, for whatever you want. IFC has been a trusted inheritance advance provider since 1992, making us your reliable inheritance solution.
Is Probate Required in Colorado?
Colorado requires probate, but the process depends on how the assets are owned. Certain assets do not have to go through probate, including:
- Jointly owned assets: Any property held in joint tenancy will automatically pass to the joint owner.
- Property with a payable-on-death provision: Accounts with a payable- or transferable-on-death designation can avoid the probate process since they will transfer to the beneficiary after the decedent’s passing.
- Accounts with a named beneficiary: Life insurance, retirement accounts and various other assets can have a named beneficiary who will automatically receive the asset instead of waiting for the probate process.
- Assets held in a trust: Any asset placed in a revocable living trust will transfer to succeeding trustees and beneficiaries without probate.
How Long Is the Colorado Probate Process?
While probate may seem straightforward, this procedure can be anything but smooth sailing. The Colorado probate timeline is long and complicated — it may even include hindrances that push things back a few months to multiple years. These delays make it impossible for inheritors to access their money promptly.
Types of Probate in Colorado
In Colorado, there are three types of probate for estates and wills. While the goal is the same, the process varies depending on the type and value of the deceased’s estate:
- Small estates: Those estates valued under $70,000 and with no real property will undergo the small estate affidavit.
- Informal probate: In cases where the will is not likely to be contested, the court will monitor the probate process without getting too involved.
- Formal probate: If an estate is larger, complex or likely to be contested, the probate court will closely supervise and handle the process.
Does Colorado Have an Estate Tax?
No, there is no estate tax in Colorado. There is also no inheritance tax in the state. However, depending on the estate’s value, heirs may be responsible for federal estate taxes.
Is There a Faster Way to Get My Inheritance Money in Colorado?
Heirs are often surprised at probate’s complexity and the setbacks that come with it. Most inheritors expect to collect their cash fast — and why wouldn’t they? Your inheritance legally belongs to you, though probate complicates the process. However, what people don’t realize is that there is a sure-fire solution for getting your money immediately.
With a probate advance, you can access a significant portion of your inheritance without the wait. At IFC, we’ve perfected the cash advance process, making it as simple and straightforward as possible. To start, you’ll provide us with some details regarding your inheritance and how much cash you need right away. Then, you’ll fill out some quick forms, and your part is over. We’ll wire your money to you right away so you can use your inheritance instantly.
How Can I Get My Inheritance Early?
At Inheritance Funding, our reach extends to heirs throughout Colorado and beyond. You may qualify for a probate advance no matter what county you live in. Some areas we cover include:
- Denver County
- Arapahoe County
- Adams County
- El Paso County
- Jefferson County
- Larimer County
- Douglas County
- Weld County
- Boulder County
- Pueblo County
- And all other counties!
Our Colorado Inheritance Advance Process
IFC is here to serve you, including helping you avoid the tediousness of the probate courts and collect your inheritance fast. After you join us for your free initial consultation, we’ll walk you through our easy four-point process before sending you cash that same day.
We do our best to provide heirs like you with the most reliable inheritance advance services in Colorado, offering many exclusive advantages you can’t get anywhere else:
- Lowest prices: If you’ve received offers from another company, we’ll give you an even lower rate.
- Money without limits: You can use your money however you want with no strings attached.
- Cash without credit checks: We’ll never use your employment history, income or credit score to deny you an advance.
- Fast and convenient process: You can get your money right away using your mobile device.
- Zero hidden expenses: We’ll never spring unexpected fees on you, and our services won’t affect other inheritors from the estate.
- No repayment required: We aren’t a probate loan service, which means you won’t be responsible for repayment.
Avoid Probate Court With Inheritance Funding Company
With a probate advance from IFC, you don’t have to wait for the probate process to end — which may take months or years. We make the inheritance process easy with low rates, fast payment and high satisfaction for heirs nationwide.
Contact us to get a free quote today!
Why Wait? Get Your Inheritance Now!
To get started,
give us a call directly or fill out the form to receive your free consultation.