Illinois Probate | Inheritance Advances in Illinois
Illinois Probate Process
If you’re unsure how to collect your inheritance money in Illinois, you’re not the only one — the probate process is complex and confusing for all first-time heirs. At Inheritance Funding, we alleviate your worries by helping you access your cash fast.
How Long Does Probate Take in Illinois?
Illinois law requires that when an individual dies, their estate must go through the Probate Courts for distribution. Probate is the legal process behind administering assets from a decedent’s estate to their designated heirs.
While most inheritors assume Illinois probate is fast and simple, there are many outside forces that lengthen and complicate this process. You cannot collect your share of the inheritance money until after probate ends, which can be anywhere between a few months to several years after the process begins.
How Can I Get Access to My Inheritance Money in IL Now?
If you’re surprised by how unnecessarily complicated and drawn-out Illinois probate can be, your frustration is completely warranted. After all, you’re legally entitled to your inheritance money. Thankfully, you can still get your money without going through probate.
Inheritance Funding is prepared to get you started with a probate cash advance so you can access your cash right when you need it. You’ll enjoy our quick and stress-free process, where you’ll provide some information about your share of the assets and how much money you want to use immediately. Next, one of our friendly representatives will walk you through some paperwork before transferring your money that same day.
Where Can I Get an Illinois Inheritance Advance?
At IFC, we’ll never deny you your inheritance advance based on where you live. We provide inheritance advance services for heirs all across Illinois, including the following counties:
- Cook County
- Lake County
- DuPage County
- Will County
- Kane County
- McHenry County
- Madison County
- Winnebago County
- Champaign County
- St. Clair County
- And more
Our Illinois Probate Cash Advance Process
If you’re ready to speed up the inheritance process with a probate advance in Illinois, Inheritance Funding is your solution. We employ a simple four-step procedure that starts with a free appointment with an IFC representative and concludes with immediate payoff.
As the oldest and most reliable probate advance provider in the state, we offer many advantages to our customers:
- Lowest price on the market: We’ll beat any confirmed offers to get you the best rate on your inheritance advance.
- Risk-free process: Because we are not lenders, our services are 100% non-recourse, meaning there’s no risk of non-payment.
- Instant access: You can finalize our process using your phone or computer and get cash in as little as a day.
- No income or credit checks: We base our cash advances on what’s in the estate, not your credit score, income or employment history.
- Cash with no restrictions: Once you get your inheritance money, you have the freedom to use it however you want.
- No hidden costs or payments: We’ll charge you a fixed price and nothing else — there are zero additional fees, monthly payments or impacts on other inheritors.
Collect Your Inheritance Money Without Delays at IFC
If you’re looking for an inheritance loan in Illinois, choose IFC. We’ve been a leader in our industry since our establishment in 1992, and we’re still raising the bar today.
Request a free quote from us today!