South Carolina Probate | Inheritance Advances in South Carolina
When a loved one passes, you shouldn’t have to deal with the stress of South Carolina probate. That’s why Inheritance Funding will help you access your inheritance money without complications or restrictions. We’re proud to be the largest and oldest cash advance company in the industry.
Is Probate Required in South Carolina?
Probate is required for most estates in South Carolina, especially if the decedent owned real estate. Probate may also be necessary if:
- The decedent did not create a will.
- The assets are high-value and complex.
- The heir or beneficiary is a minor.
- There are disputes regarding the proper heir or how assets are divided.
When an estate goes through probate, assets that will be required to go through the process include:
- Any real estate the decedent held as a tenant in common
- Property held in the decedent’s name only
- The decedent’s interest in a partnership, LLC or corporation
Some assets do not enter the probate process since they are required by law to transfer directly to a beneficiary or a joint owner. These assets include:
- Those placed in a living trust
- Life Insurance policies
- Retirement funds with a named beneficiary.
- Bank accounts with payable-upon-death provisions
- Those in a pension plan
- Securities with a named beneficiary
- Real estate jointly held with the right of survivorship
- Other joint accounts with payable- or transferable-upon-death provisions
Some estates may qualify for a simplified probate process. These estates must be valued at or lower than $25,000 and have no real property. Some estates may also qualify if they have a sole beneficiary who is also the executor.
How Long Does Probate Take in South Carolina?
According to South Carolina law, all heirs must go through probate before collecting their inheritance. Probate undergoes many complications and delays and can take anywhere from months to years to complete. However, Probate Court is necessary for the legal distribution of a person’s belongings after they’ve passed away.
Though the probate process in South Carolina may appear straightforward, it’s actually quite long and complex. Unfortunately, you cannot access your inheritance until the estate is completely settled, preventing heirs from getting their money when they need it.
How Can You Use Your Inheritance Money in SC Immediately?
It’s completely normal to feel frustrated or discouraged when facing South Carolina probate — after all, you deserve access to the money that’s rightfully yours. Though it may seem too good to be true, there is one way to collect your cash without waiting for probate to end.
When researching loans during probate, it’s easy to be confused by all the available options. Fortunately, our probate advances are much better than loans. There’s no income or credit check, no monthly payments, and no collateral needed.
Cash advances are your solution to receiving an inheritance instantly. At IFC, we make it as simple and stress-free as possible for you to get a probate advance in South Carolina. We’ll start by asking you some basic questions about your inheritance in our initial meeting, including the amount of money you’d like to access from the estate. We’ll then walk you through some straightforward paperwork and send you your cash advance within the same day.
Where to Receive a Probate Advance in South Carolina
No matter where you live in the USA, you’re eligible for a probate advance at IFC. For estates that are being probated in South Carolina, we offer coverage in:
- Greenville County
- Charleston County
- Spartanburg County
- Horry County
- Richland County
- York County
- Lexington County
- Anderson County
- Beaufort County
- & ALL other counties!
Our South Carolina Inheritance Advance Process
If collecting an inheritance is more complicated than you had imagined, Inheritance Funding can help. Our specialized four-step cash advance process will enable you to skip the stress of South Carolina probate and get cash in less than 24 hours. All you have to do is join our friendly staff for a quick consultation, and we’ll take care of the rest.
As an industry leader in our field, we provide benefits you can’t find anywhere else:
- Money for any use: You have the freedom to spend your inheritance money however you please.
- Lower prices than competitors: We’ll beat out offers from competing companies to get you the lowest cost.
- No monthly payments or fees: Our cash advances will never impact other heirs or pose unexpected expenses.
- No repayment responsibility: We provide inheritance advances, not loans. That’s why you’ll never be responsible for repayment.
- Easy approval: We don’t focus on your income, credit score or employment history when approving you for a cash advance.
- Fast and convenient cash: You can move through the process quickly and conveniently on your mobile device and receive your money that same day.
Skip South Carolina Probate With Cash Advances at IFC
You can simplify the inheritance process with probate advances at Inheritance Funding. With over 25 years of experience, we’re the provider you can trust.
Contact us to schedule your free consultation today!
Why Wait? Get Your Inheritance Now!
To get started,
give us a call directly or fill out the form to receive your free consultation.