Nebraska Probate | Inheritance Advances in Nebraska
After a loved one passes, the last thing you want to think about is the stress of Nebraska probate. At Inheritance Funding, we’ll help you collect your inheritance money with ease while avoiding Probate Court. We’re proud to have spent over 25 years serving heirs all across the U.S.
How Long Does Probate Take in Nebraska?
Probate is the legal process of dispersing a decedent’s assets after they’ve passed. Due to the complexity of probate, it can take anywhere from several months to years for heirs to access their inheritance. When a Nebraska resident passes away, their heirs must settle the estate through probate before they can receive their inheritance.
Most inheritors expect probate court proceedings to play out smoothly, but in reality, the process is complicated and subject to many delays.
Can I Access My Inheritance Money Before Nebraska Probate Ends?
If you’re shocked or discouraged by the lengthiness of Nebraska probate, you’re not alone. Most heirs aren’t aware of how long this process takes — and more importantly, how long they have to wait to collect their inheritance money. Luckily, there is one way you can receive your cash without going through Probate Court.
At IFC, we can help you get your money instantly with probate cash advances. Our process makes it easier than ever to receive a probate advance in Nebraska. You’ll begin by discussing your inheritance and how much money you’d like to access during the initial consultation. Then, we’ll guide you through some simple forms before transferring your inheritance money right away.
Probate Advances Across the State
Inheritance Funding serves Nebraska residents across the state, so you’ll be covered no matter where you live. We provide probate advances for heirs in:
- Douglas County
- Sarpy County
- Buffalo County
- Lancaster County
- Hall County
- Dodge County
- Lincoln County
- Scotts Bluff County
- & ALL other counties!
Our Probate Advance Process in NE
You’ve probably realized that probate in Nebraska is a little more involved than you had imagined — and that’s an understatement. However, you can skip the probate process and get your money within a day when you team up with IFC. Our four-step process is fast and simple, beginning with a free consultation and ending in an instant payout.
As the oldest and largest cash advance company in the field, we provide our customers with benefits they can’t get anywhere else:
- Don’t worry about income or credit: We don’t use your credit score, employment history or income against you when approving you for a cash advance.
- Receive money for all your needs: You can use your money on anything you wish.
- Take advantage of no repayment. We’ll never hold you responsible for repayment like with a loan.
- Receive the lowest price: We’ll get you the most affordable price by beating out any competitor offers.
- Use your inheritance today: You can complete our process in minutes using your mobile device and access your inheritance that same day.
- Enjoy zero hidden fees or monthly payments: We’ll never spring unexpected expenses on you, and our services won’t impact other heirs in the estate.
Avoid the Probate Process in Nebraska at IFC
You can avoid Probate Court proceedings and get your money fast with probate advances at IFC. We’ve helped heirs get the cash they deserve without loopholes since 1992.
Contact us to book your free consultation today!