If one of your loved ones recently passed away, you may have an inheritance. However, before you can receive your inheritance, it may have to go through probate court. It is possible to avoid probate and receive your inheritance quickly if your family member’s estate is simple and small, or if there is a. Some states also allow estates valued below set limits to avoid probate court.
In many cases, however, you must complete the formal probate process before you can receive your portion of the estate. Due to the lengthy probate process, heirs can wait years to receive inheritance money after their loved one passes. This is why many heirs seek to receive a portion of their inheritance early while waiting for the probate process to be completed.
Can I Get My Inheritance Cash Early?
Yes, it may be possible to get a portion of your inheritance cash early. If you will be receiving an inheritance, a cash advance can be the simplest and fastest way to receive your money. Typically, you must receive a minimum amount from your inheritance to be eligible for an inheritance cash advance. This minimum amount varies from company to company. The amount you expect to receive may impact which company is the right choice for you.
To receive a portion of your inheritance early, you can apply for an inheritance cash advance. This application can typically be completed within a few minutes. The approval decision is based on the details of your inheritance rather than your personal financial and credit data. As a result you may find it easier to be approved.
The inheritance cash advance company will review your application and verify your inheritance before approving your request. To get the final details, your inheritance advance company will work with the estate administrator to determine the distribution timeline, as this can affect fees and anticipated risks associated with the inheritance.
The application review process can happen very quickly – often in as little as one day. Once completed, if you have been approved, the company will present your advance offer, which you can accept or reject. If you agree to the terms, the money can be deposited into your account as soon as that same day. You can spend it as you wish with no limitations and no required reporting.
How Can I Get My Inheritance Money Now?
Fortunately, you may be able to access your inheritance early by applying for an inheritance cash advance at Inheritance Funding. When you receive a cash advance, you can take the complexity and stress out of an inheritance. We can help you get the cash you seek through a simple, four-step process that lets you skip the delays of probate court and get the money you rightfully deserve.
To get your inheritance money now, follow the steps of our simple inheritance advance process:
- Free consultation: To start the process, you will consult with one of our team members who can answer any of your questions, including those about the inheritance cash advance process and the costs.
- Estate review: Next, we will collect and review the essential documents of the estate. This will allow us to confirm the estate includes enough cash for us to assist you.
- Funding: After your advance is confirmed and approved, we will wire the cash directly to your account.
- Payout: Once your loved one’s estate is settled, we will be paid from part of your share and you will receive the remaining cash.
We have specialized in inheritance cash advances for more than 25 years. We’ve assisted heirs across the nation by advancing more than $280 million of inheritance cash at the lowest available price, and we can offer the same assistance to you.
Benefits of Using Inheritance Funding to Get an Advance Today
At IFC, we can help you receive your inheritance money through cash advances in as little as 24 hours. When you choose Inheritance Funding, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% secure: We keep your private information 100% secure, so you can trust your data will be safe.
- Fast, simple process: With Inheritance Funding, you can receive your cash advance right away. When you transfer your documents and forms electronically, you can receive your money the same day you are approved.
- Use your money how you want: Our inheritance cash advances allow you to use your money as you wish. Advances can be used to make a mortgage payment, finance a car, cover costly medical bills or pay off other existing debts — the choice is up to you.
- No hidden fees: We quote you a flat fee upfront, and this is all you will ever pay. You will not have to worry about paying late fees, interest charges or hidden costs. Additionally, we offer substantial rebates to clients who repay early.
The probate process can be complex, but when you choose Inheritance Funding, we eliminate this complexity. When you apply for an inheritance cash advance at Inheritance Funding, you can enjoy your money immediately. And we guarantee the lowest price!
Apply Now to Receive an Inheritance Advance
At Inheritance Funding, we are the oldest and largest provider of inheritance cash advances. If you are an heir who is looking to receive your inheritance money earlier, we can help you receive a portion of your money immediately to be used as you wish.
We know there are time-sensitive financial obligations like funeral costs to be covered after a loved one passes, and receiving a portion of your inheritance earlier can help cover these expenses. At Inheritance Funding, we can offer you the guaranteed lowest price, along with quick and professional service. Apply now to begin the inheritance advance process today.